So welcome back friends, friends in Free Fire, you must know that the Gold Royal of Free Fire is going to change very soon, so friends, you are going to see the bundle of Gold Royal very soon, so if you want to know then visit our blog If you do not share, I will tell you, friends, then friends as you will know that whenever any of our new Gold Royal bundle comes, then we have to see the new update of free fire on play store. Is found.




First of all, I would like to tell you that a new gun is coming in Free Fire, the name of that gun is Bizon, this gun is an SMG and you will get to see the gun after the update.




In second I would like to tell you that in the next update you will get rank in craftland also.


In the third I would like to tell you that EVO M1887 is going to come to you in Free Fire, if you want to see that M1887 then you can tell us by commenting below.

Fourth & Last Next Gold Royal


So friends this is the new gold royal


Yes friends, I know that now you will say that there are many bundles here.


So friends, in which I have marked